Sunday, October 22, 2017

Week 12: I Can: Calculate monthly payments on a loan

Monday    I Can Calculate monthly payments on a loan 

Bellringer: 
Review Rubric for Discussion Posts
Re-Do your last Initial post in Discussion 9  10 min

Task 1:  View this week’s discussion posts on your Thinkpad while we watch Video Series from Elements 4.4, 4.5,   Break it Down -- go back to the discussion posts, where could you add evidence?  Think/Pair/Share   10 min per video x 3

Task 2:  Math Assignment 9  I do/We do/You do and Student leaders     20 min

Exit Slip Do: Assignment 09-2  One Question   5 min  How can a positive credit report help you prosper?  How can a negative report weigh you down?  What actions can you take to improve your credit history?


====================================================

Thursday   I can Read an Amortization table
1st period Start at 9-1 Q7

Bellringer  BrainPOP Comparing Prices 10 min

Task 1  Task 1:   Review the Outline Notes from slides 28-44 in Part 4: Twelve Key Elements of Practical Personal Finance within the Course Resources Module. 
Student Leaders:  3 students will take an element (4.4, 4.5, 4.6)  10 min each

Task 2 Break It Down -- Videos from Element 4.6

Task 3 -- if time allows, Graphic organizer on Element 4.6

Exit Slip  Review Discussion Questions:  On an Index card, what is one piece of evidence from the student presentations you could add to your discussion post?  10 min

Friday  I can  Identify categories of a Personal Budget
Bellringer  Brain POP Debt
Task 1  Quiz Prep -- Hand out questions to pairs and race for correct answer.  Share out
Task 2  Do: Quiz 09

Exit Slip  Post Discussion 09    Conclude the module by returning to the discussion board. Earn up to 8 points for collaborating with a classmate and expanding his or her original answer using assigned learning resources. References to the assigned reading and one or more learning resources are required

No comments:

Post a Comment